The Grundfos MQ Compact Home Water Booster Pump is designed for water supply and pressure boosting in:
-Summer houses and weekend cottages on farms
-Market gardens and other large gardens
The pump is suitable of potable water and rainwater.
The MQ3 pump is designed for pumping clean water from a cold-water storage tank.
- Boosting to hot and cold water systems in domestic and light commercial premises
- Small irrigation systems with above ground or below ground (suction lift 8m max) storage tank
- Water transfer to high level tanks
- Rain water harvesting
The Grundfos MQ3 cold water booster pump incorporates integrated controls; pressure vessel, pressure switch and flow sensor, and is supplied with a non-return valve for instillation to the pump inlet connection.
The MQ3 pump has an inbuilt electronic microprocessor controller. Features of this controller includes:
- Pump starts and stops automatically according to demand
- Protection of pump in case of loss of water and motor overheating
For information on pump applications and features, view the brochure below or for further guidance CALL US.
Two models of the MQ3 are available: MQ 3-35 and MQ 3-45
Click below to view product and prices
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0)7792 664930