The Grundfos Hydro GTI booster sets have been specifically designed to meet demand for variable (Hydro GTI E) and fixed speed (GTI S) 1- and 2- pump booster sets with integrated tanks for commercial and industrial applications.
The booster sets are suitable for a variety of applications including: Offices, schools, hotels, small apartment complexes, restaurants/leisure facilities, residential homes, potable water wash-down systems and irrigation systems.
- Integrated 60l break tank as standard
- Twin solenoid control inlets
- High & low level control float switch
- WRAS certificated components
- Compact size
- Available as fixed or variable speed options
- Single and twin pump variations available
- Break tank complete with Category 5 A/B air gap.
- IE3 motors (or better)
Benefits of the Hydro GTI booster sets:
- Grundfos quality and innovation as standard, including reliable, energy efficient Grundfos pumps and manufacturing quality control procedures.
- Low energy consumption reduces running costs and compact design saves space.
- Easy to install and operate with a “plug and pump” set up, and require minimum maintenance.
- The ‘E’ version automatically adapts speed to system demands.
Click below to view product range and prices
Packaged booster sets come complete with 60 L CATS Break Tank and an electrical panel complete with pump mcbs.
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0)7792 664930