Grundfos SP range can produce flows from 0.1-280 m3/h and have a maximum head of 670 m. The high-quality SP stainless-steel pumps are suitable for various applications such as irrigation of farmland and groundwater abstraction for tap water and for more specialised applications. The SP pump range is resists sand and other abrasive material and can operate in sever conditions where other pumps fail to do so. The Grundfos SP Submersible Pumps come in many pump sizes and each pump size is available with an optimum number of stages to match any duty point.
- Superior reliability and efficiency
- longer lifetime
- Strong stainless-steel quality
- perfect compatibility
- a wide range of accessories
- Sand resistance
- 100% stainless steel inside and out
- Resistant to aggressive water
- High efficiency and easy maintenance
- Dry running protection
- Motor burn-out protection
- Over temperature protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control
- A wide range of accessories
For further information on pump performance, view the SP data booklet below or for further guidance CALL US.
Click below to view product range and prices
As standard, all Grundfos SP pumps are made completely of stainless-steel to DN W.-Nr. 1.4301 (AISI 304). This ensures good wear resistance and a reduced risk of corrosion. Where more aggressive liquids are encountered the SP pumps are available in extra high-grade stain-less steel; SP N: DIN W.0Nr. 1.4401 (AISI 316) and SP R: DIN W.-Nr. 1.4539 (AISI 904L). For sea water application a complete range of zinc anodes for cathodic protection are available.
Please note: The range of SP single phase pumps must be installed with an SA-SP M2/3 control box
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: 01769 575990
Fax: 01769 574117
Mobile: 07792 664930